From: Michael Hipp Michael@Hipp.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:09:59 -0600
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Bash PATH via ssh

Hello, first post.

>From a remote machine I'm doing something like:

    ssh 192.168.0.150 'echo $PATH'

All the path appears to be set to is the Windows system path. I've put path
amendments into /.bashrc and ~/.bashrc. As well as in the bash.bashrc files
in /etc.  Where do I put the path statements so they have effect when
invoked from ssh so I can get things like /bin into the path?

(I've read man bash invocation and searched the mailing list archives.)

Thanks,
Michael