RE: 1.3.18-1: "can't create title mutex"

I received the same error after running cygcheck a few times and then
trying to 'man cygcheck' ...

$ man cygcheck
C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe: *** can't create title mutex, Win32 error 6
C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe: *** can't create title mutex, Win32 error 6
fgets: No such file or directory
Error reading man page /usr/man/man1/cygcheck.1.gz
No manual entry for cygcheck

Trying to run cygcheck after this returns ...

$ cygcheck -svr > ~/cygcheck.txt
cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation() failed: 87

Opening another window temporarily solves the problem.

Cygcheck output is attached.

crist

__________________________
Cristian Southall BA(Hons)
Analyst/Programmer, JDV
Phone (B/H): +61 8 9266 0263

>>> "Stephan Bachofen" <stephan@purple-lizard.com> 01/03/03 03:55AM

I get the same since I updated to 1.3.18. 1.3.17 was fine.
I get it when I try to compile with ant:

$ ant
C:\apps\cygwin\bin\cygpath.exe: *** can't create title mutex, Win32
error 6
Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
  We cannot execute java

About no title: I tried:
export CYGWIN=notitle

but didn't help me.