Re: ssh/telnet

Abraham Backus wrote:

After checking things out a little more, it looks like "last logged in" type
of data is in your wtmp database, which on my system is /var/log/wtmp. This
appears to be a log/history of past logins. To view the data in here, try
the following command:
$ who /var/log/wtmp
Well who didn't use to work all that good in eariler versions of Cygwin but appears to be working better now. Here's what I get:

who /var/log/wtmp | tail Andrew tty4 Dec 9 15:12
Andrew ftp1828 Dec 9 15:19
Andrew ftp3884 Dec 9 15:20
Andrew ftp2520 Dec 9 15:23
ftp ftp3896 Dec 9 16:11
ftp ftp4068 Dec 9 16:11
Andrew tty4 Dec 9 18:19
Andrew tty5 Dec 9 18:19
Andrew tty4 Dec 9 18:40
Andrew tty5 Dec 9 20:01

So I would expect that the last login should say something liek Dec 9!