download and installation

Good Signors,

I understand I need Cygwin to run PostgreSQL on Windows 2000.  Alas, the
PostgreSQL website doesn't say how much of Cygwin is needed.  To play it
safe I assume all of Cygwin.

Your website warns Cygwin is huge as heck, which precludes me from
downloading to my machine over my slow line.  It seems to me setup.exe wants
to do both the downloading and installing.

Question:
Can I download Cygwin to one machine and install it on another machine ?

Thank you.

Cheers
--
ie