Re: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 12:42:28PM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> [...]

I'm sure there is a suggestion on the FSF site.  I'm not sure why it is so
hard to discern from the code, though.  Just make sure your code lines up
like everything else.  If you can't figure out how to make the tabs work
then use spaces.  This really isn't worth spending a lot of email time on.

cgf