RXVT geometry bug

Dear Sirs,

I have observed that rxvt v2.7.2 (installed on 2002/10/27) does not
 correctly processes the geometry option.
If I run:
        rxvt -fn 8X16

a 80x25 window appears that functions OK.

But if I run:
        rxvt -g 80x25 -fn 8X16

the window that appears is BIGGER and does not properly function.
For example, inside "less" the down-arrow does not work.

If I resize this broken window, making it smaller and then bigger,
so that at the end it has the same size as before, it starts working
normaly.

This behavior is the same for any dimensions you give.

I hope that this observation could be usefull.

Rodrigo Medina
rodmedina@cantv.net