sshd.log permissions error message

Hello All,

I recently installed Cygwin v1.3.15-2 on a NT4 server with sp6a. I
installed the sshd service by using the Cygwin "ssh-host-config -y"
command. I changed the permissions, ownership, and groups of /usr/bin/ssh,
/usr/sbin/sshd, and /var/empty to 1755 SYSTEM.SYSTEM. The /etc/ssh_h*_key
files were changed to 1600 and SYSTEM.SYSTEM. The /etc/ssh_h*.pub files
were changed to 1644 and SYSTEM.SYSTEM. I have got the point where my sshd
service starts with no errors in the windows event viewer and I can log
into by box via ssh. However I still get the following error message in
/var/log/sshd.log file.

 Permissions 0755 for '/etc/ssh_host_dsa_key' are too open.
 It is recommended that your private key files are NOT accessible by
 others.
 This private key will be ignored.
 bad permissions: ignore key: /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
 Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
 Disabling protocol version 1. Could not load host key
 Disabling protocol version 2. Could not load host key
 sshd: no hostkeys available -- exiting.
 Bad owner or mode for /var/empty

I have read a few older posts that state changing the permissions on the
above files would fix the problem. I believe that I have done that. Can
someone please point me in the right direction so that I can get rid of
this message? I can use the service okay, but I would really like to get a
functional sshd log. Below is a partial output of cygcheck -s.

 CYGWIN = `ntsec tty notitle glob'
 HOME = `C:\cygwin\home\Administrator'
 MAKE_MODE = `unix'
 PWD = `/home/Administrator'
 USER = `Administrator'

 Use `-r' to scan registry

 a:  fd           N/A    N/A
 c:  hd  NTFS    2047Mb  12% CP CS UN PA FC     OCHC
 d:  hd  NTFS   15453Mb  15% CP CS UN PA FC     OCHD
 g:  cd           N/A    N/A
 r:  hd  NTFS   219921Mb   2% CP CS UN PA FC     OCHR

 C:\cygwin      /          system  binmode
 C:\cygwin/bin  /usr/bin   system  binmode
 C:\cygwin/lib  /usr/lib   system  binmode
                /cygdrive  user    binmode,cygdrive

Thank you for your time,

Michael