After update problems to start postgreSQL

Hello,

yesterday I tried to enhance my cygwin-distribution with some additional
programs. Therefore I started the install tool and selected some
features and installed them.
Afterwards I realised that I cannot start the postmaster anymore. It
terminates immediately. In the logfile I find then:

IpcMemoryCreate: shmget(key=5432001, size=1441792, 03600) failed:
Function not implemented

Before I had a Cygwin-Download from about 3 weeks ago (fresh installed)
where PostgreSQL was perfectly running. What happened? (For getting
PostgreSQL running I needed the CYG-IPC-Daemon that I had to install
separatly.)

I'd be very pleased if you could help me as I am completely stuck in the
moment.
Thanks in advance.

Jan Klostermann