RE: mno_cygwin gcc 3.2

Christopher,

>> Is there any reason for -lm to be an alias
>> of -lcygwin ? I looks rather confusing.
> Reason?  Nah, it's all just random guesswork.

It was just a polite way of asking what that reason was. Thanks to Max, now
I know.

> Changing things just to accommodate people [...]

Neither Shankar nor I asked you to change anything, not even to accomodate
anybody. We were only raising questions.

> [..] want to use -lm -mno-cygwin

I never wanted to, I just didn't know I had to remove it from the makefile.
I thank Max again for telling me.

Sorry I bothered you.

Regards,
Denis.