Re: Conflict between libcygwin.a and GCC core libraries

Markus Gerwinski <markus@gerwinski.de> wrote:

> To be honest, as long as I end up with a runnable gpa.exe for
> Windows, I dont' care... I gave it a try using Cygwin.
>
>> If Cygwin, drop the -mno-cygwin.
>
> Then GTK+-2.0 refuses to link.

Ahh. You will need to use the same setting as your gtk+ was compiled with.
Based on what you say above, I think that you will need -mno-cygwin.

But, you will *not* solve anything by adding -lcygwin.

Post details of the errors with -mno-cygwin but without -lcygwin.

Max.