What is the W2K equivalent of "chgrp groupname file"?

I just upgraded to a Cygwin 1.3.15-2, and I'm using ntsec-style security
with NTFS for the first time.  This has me wondering about group
ownership of files, specifically:

What is the W2K equivalent of the command "chgrp groupname file"?

Using Explorer, I can change the user that owns a file or directory, but
I see no way to change the group owner.  Is "group ownership" really a
feature of NTFS or is it faked by Cygwin?
--
Francis Litterio
franl@world.std.com