Re: RFD: cygipc ENOSYS patch

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 10:57:32AM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>I've no objection.  But would somebody PLEASE tell me what the HELL
>we're waiting for with respect to the 64bit key_t change in newlib?
>
>I've had a new release of cygipc waiting for months, predicated on that
>change, which I THOUGHT would happen "real soon".

Who was supposed to make the change?  I haven't been paying much attention
to what's required.  It does seem that our cygserver maintainer is MIA,
though, so maybe that's part of the problem.  I was hoping that we'd
have a little more cygserver exposure in cygwin 1.3.1[345] but it
doesn't seem to be happening.

cgf