Login tcsh shell does not set PATH properly

Hi,

I am running

cygwin - 1.3.15-1
login - 1.4-4
tcsh - 6.11.00-4

on WinNT 4.00.1381

If I run 'tcsh -l' or run 'login <my-login-name>'
(my default shell is tcsh) from NT (using Run from Start menu
or from a cmd window), the resulting login tcsh shell does not
set the PATH variable correctly.
Basically if NT path has pathnames with spaces in them like
C:\Program Files\..., the path gets broken at the spaces like so:
/cygdrive/c/Program:Files/...

Is this a bug or do I need to do anything else (set a envvar or something) to get correct path.

bash or sh do not seem to have the problem though. bash -l gets the correcct path fine.

Thanks
Sirish Bajpai