RE: gcc error on cygwin

Hi,
  Thank you. Please find attached the cygcheck.txt and the sample
program which gives the follwoing error message. The cygwin version is
1.3-13 DLL.  On executing check.exe (I am not able to understand why it
gives check.exe instead of just 'check' on g77 -o check check.f command)
it gives the following error
$g77 -o check check.f
$./check.exe
open: illegal unit number
apparent state: internal I/O
lately writing direct unformatted external IO
Aborted (core dumped)

Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you,
With best regards,
Ajitha.