Re: compilng problems, wcslen and langinfo

Hi there

"Arno Waschk" <520091860693-0001@t-online.de> a écrit dans le message news:
3C8QOQMA9ECCXULJFBUO71A0SOJHM.3dc12958@oemcomputer...
> Dear list,
>

> Trying to compile wxGTK I am stuck..
> What might here be going wrong?
> I thought langinfo and wcslen are supported (and configure thinks that
too) and the wcslen error looks strange...?
> Am I missing something like a library?
> Can I help you with further information?

Have a look at the message i wrote on th 29/10 :
conflicting types for `typedef struct mbstate_t`(was link troubles with
wcslen)

it should solve at least the wcslen pb.

After days of head bashing i managed to get wxWindows compile as a dll under
cygwin
the trick was mainly (after the wcslen pb) to add the compile
option -Wl,--export-all-symbols
in the building of the dll (g++ -shared ....)
For reasons i still can't explain some symbols are not exported in the
.dll.a file
i think it is a bug in dlltool but i can't get a small example to reproduce
the problem

this weekend will be for wxPython...
Xavier