Re: inetd:ssh/telnet/ftp - Im too stupid to use these

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 12:00:02PM -0700, Glenn Murray wrote:
>I feel your pain.  I've made an attempt to untangle this for beginners
>at

It looks like your attempt bypasses the scripts that already exist to
set ssh up automatically.

See: /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-3.4p1-5.README

>at the "SSH2 for Beginners" link.  I mention it in the hope that it
>may be of some help.

I don't know what it is going to take to dynamite people out of their
preconceptions.  This is not a closed source project.  This is not
Microsoft.  If you see a need, like improving documentation, you have
the power to actually change the documentation.  You don't have to
create a separate link somewhere and point people at it.  You can
contribute your efforts to the project so that everyone benefits
automatically.

cgf