The slightest keyboard in the world - 0.1mm (1/256").

Keyboard thickness - 0.1 mm (1/256")! it simply can't be slighter! And it
won't be!

Two times faster input! It won't break or wear out! It just works always!

Here's what one of our first users said:

"I realized I can't go on without it any longer,
now I won't buy a new computer, until such keyboard will be sold with it"  -

James Caldwell,
MD

Go to http://iwanttosay.info/sb/ to try it right now!

We believe that the info we provide you with is interesting for you.
If this letter was sent to you by a mistake, please, accept our sincere
apologies.
If you want to be removed from our mailing list,
please, go to http://www.iwanttosay.info/sb/contactus.php and fill in the
form with the word "REMOVE" in the subject.
PW International, Inc.

3055-32438-19234