Re: sdiff related.....

Dheeraj,

This is really, REALLY off-topic for this list.  This has nothing to do
with Cygwin.  You may have better luck with some Unix newbie newsgroup
(e.g., comp.unix.questions).

In hopes that this won't encourage further off-topic posts, try also "man
find", especially the "-exec" option, or "man xargs".  If you have further
questions about using these utilities, please address them to an
appropriate newsgroup or mailing list.

If you have a question that pertains specifically to cygwin, you are, of
course, welcome to post it here.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51