From: Igor Pechtchanski [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:07 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Cc: Stephan Mueller
Subject: Meaningful Windows locations and cygpath (Was Re: Is it
possible to copy a file from anywhere to My Documents with bash cp?)

Hmm...  cygpath currently has options to print the windows Documents and
Settings directory (-H), as well as the Start Menu/Programs directory
(-P).  Should we add more options for the other meaningful Windows
directories (such as My Documents, for example)?  What other special
names should we be aware of?  Would anyone know which API calls return
these?
	Igor
P.S. As an aside, I've just discovered that the -A flag is ignored or
non-functional on Win98...  I'll look into that.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science,
Oct'02, p.51