re:pavel (porting c code from unix to windows )

Nemrut,
I'm sure I speak for a lot of people on this list when I say:

Please, please, please learn proper quoting rules...  The message cited
below is nigh incomprehensible, and certainly is to anyone who hasn't
tried to follow the thread.  Speaking of which, messages from the same
thread should usually have the same subject, especially when using a
mailer like hotmail that doesn't reference original messages.  It would
also be nice if the original messages you sent to the list had descriptive
subjects...
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51