setup trouble with "Download from Internet"

I'm using the "Download from Internet" facility to share the downloaded packages with several
machines, but I'm faced with a problem I didn't figure before : when downloading new or released
packages, the setup program (v2.249.2.5) uses the /etc/setup base of the machine that performs the
download without taking care of the content of my local package directory.

Then if I didn't installed a package on the machine that makes the download this package will be
seen as a new one, even if it is present in the local package directory (and even I'm using
the same mirror).

Am I right to be surprised or is this a "for a long time" behavior that I didn't see before ?

Regards,

Laurent.