RE: chmod

Hi Andrei,

we see only part of your problem here. However, if you're asking on how to
make cygwin recognise that a shell script is executable, you should put
#! /bin/sh
as first line in the script. No chmod necessary (This is a FAQ actually).
(I don't know if chmod would work/is necessary with the ntsec feature
enabled. Hopefully someone else can clarify this and put it in the
FAQ/User's guide)

Kris Thielemans
(kris.thielemans <at> ic.ac.uk)
Imaging Research Solutions Ltd