cups under cygwin

I have tried to run cups ver. 1.1.15 under cygwin 1.3.10. The main
problem is till now, that
the scheduler forks backend-childs, which run under another user with
insufficient rights :-?
For example the lpd-process can't create a socket with the
errror-Message "Can't create socket ...; Not owner".
Then i decided to remove the user-switches, but this wasn't enough to
solve the problem.
I have altered the security-Patch ntsec (CYGWIN-Env.-variable), but this
doesn't seem to help anything.
Has anybody tried to run cups to cygwin or has any suggestions?
Is there a port of cups under cygwin available ?
I habe seen a port of lprng from L. Backen in the mailarchives, but the
website
http://ics-server.interface-net.com/~lbakken/lprng-cygwin.html
isn't yet reachable.
Any hints or ideas to the subject are appreciated.
Thanks for all usefull answers.

Best regards
    Ralf Kölmel