Re: "Application failed to initialize (0xc0000022)"

Ralf,

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 08:03:25AM +0200, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > My goal was to make my rebase as similar in usage to the Microsoft
> > one as possible.
> >
> And what about Win ME ? How do you could archive your goal, when there
> isn't any rebase support ?

The statement above was only meant to indicate that I tried to make the
command line syntax of my rebase the same (or as similar as possible) as
the Microsoft one.

I will not "achieve my goal" until I:

    o Integrate rebase with Cygwin's setup.exe.
    o Release a corresponding stand-alone rebase.exe that can be used
      with non-setup-installed DLLs.  Note that this rebase.exe will use
      the same rebase information (i.e. /etc/setup/rebase.conf) as
      setup.exe.
    o Integrate your non-imagehlp.dll rebase functionality into the
      all of above to support Me.

Jason