Re: sshd problems

Oops, wouldn't want it to come out that way...  I was suggesting this as
a way of diagnosing the problem, not as a way of permanently fixing it.

However, if mounts did somehow get created for .DEFAULT or SYSTEM, I
wouldn't know of any way to manipulate them using the mount command unless
you su'd to SYSTEM, and you'd need sshd running for that.  Catch-22...
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51