Re: Gnat for win32 does not search include and library paths

Christopher Faylor writes:

 > We do have a buy-out license but I don't see how it applies here.

So I get free licenses and support for my paying customers ? Anyway, this is
not the place to repeat business discussions from the past. I prefer looking
to the future. And my main concern now is getting a reliable gcc 3.x GNAT
(mingw and/or cygwin).

--
--  Jerry van Dijk   | email: jvandyk@attglobal.net
--  Leiden, Holland  | web:   users.ncrvnet.nl/gmvdijk