Re: Gnat for win32 does not search include and library paths

Thanks Jerry for your advice.
I suspected something like that (though I don't know what is mingw).
I presume that the only thing I can do is to re-build Gnat from source
using ACT binaries and gcc 2.8.1 sources.
Has anyone already done this sort of thing ?

Pierre