file permissions for /cygdrive/c

Hi,

I've got some questions regarding file permissions with cygwin under
w2k (ntsec turned on).
I want to use 2k together with cygwin while allowing other people to
login via ssh onto my computer and would like to get the obvious
loopholes closed.

As a member of the administrators group all files created not under
cygwin are owned by the group None. (--> User Guide)
Since *everyone* is member of None he will be able to access the files
/folder accordingly. Is there any way out of this except running cron
to regularly chown these files?

Also when creating a file i.e. from the cmd.exe (like dir >test) the
file permissions are "inherited" from the folder even although "Allow
inherritable file permissions" is turned off for that folder the file
is created in.
Is there any way out of that?

I organized my PC into two partitions. C carries the w2k system and
all the windows programs that need installation. D carries cygwin and
all "private" data. is there any way to prevent other users from
accessing a certain partition, i.e. /cygdrive/c/, creating new
mountpoints, etc.?

Thanks in advance!

Ciao
Uwe