Re: Moving cygwin discussions to Usenet? (e.g., alt.os.cygwin)

> Well there you name a group, the biggest lusers (Herr von Wourms)
> are
> to be found right here. They will spam, underquote, forget to
> snip etc. If you want to use email use an email client or be quit.

I'm afraid to say I don't see how this is relevant to the discussion.
 I don't use usenet, nor have I ever discussed this subject before.
While I did find the original author's behaviour to be quite
reprehensible, I don't think it was necessary to drag my name into
it.  You really are making a fool of yourself, which is quite funny
in of itself.  You should read ESR's mailing-list howto to assist in
strengthening your arguments.

Cheers,
Nicholas