you people rock

You people who develop cygwin, completely ROCK, in my
opinion.

This is how you rock (among other ways):

I recently upgraded my cygwin from 1.1 to 1.3.  The new
setup.exe doesnt automatically install everything.  So,
after installing the base code, i later realized that i
needed uuencode/uudecode, which had not been installed.

Sadly for me, uuencode/uudecode were not listed separately
as one of the packages.  Not to worry, tho.  I searched this
list, and from it discovered that they were part of the
`sharutils' package.  Sure enuf, the description of that
package mentioned uudecode.

So, i used setup to download that package (which nicely had
figured out for me prerequisite packages and downloaded them
too), and installed them all.

A simple `rehash' in my tcsh window, and viola, i had
uudecode.

As i said, you ROCK.

Thanks, tons.