Re: Beginner- need help in understanding

Hi Randall,

    Thanks for your prompt reply. Actually I am a more
a windows oriented person. And I have not used much of
unix stuff except my project work.

    So again thanks. Let me try it tomorrow. And I
will get back to you if I have some thing new
(problem) for you.

Thanks

Nehal

Nehal,