RE: gcc doesn't work but seemed to install fine...

Oh, didn't know that about download.com.  What threw me off was the
subject -- one can read it as "gcc installed fine", so I assumed she
actually explicitly installed gcc...  My bad.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51