Hey, I found a site all about acid!

Hey I found this site all about LSD25. Its such a cool site I just had to share it. Sorry if you did not want this e-mail, it wont happen again by me. Anywayz the site has all kinds of
information about the drug and things to look at and do while on it! Also it has tons of music, videos, t-shirts, posters, books, and all kinds of stuff for sale at very good prices. Even
if you dont like drugs the site is worth taking a look at.
http://acidtrip.tk is the site url. I hope you enjoy the site as much as i did!
                                                                                                                                                                 -Pyro