HELP ME AND MY FAMILY

Dear Sir/Madam
caes@gdinet.com
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met,but it should'nt,since we are determined to get what rightly belongs to us anyhow,but soon when every thing goes according to plan.The message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you, if you pay some attention to it's content. I would'nt have notified you but for the sake of your integrity and goodwill.Please accept my sincere apologies.In bringing this message to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any personal pains or discomfort.

I am Mr.jonathan Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of Angola who was killed on the 22nd of february 2002.We are desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist us in this confidential business.My late father, Jonas Savimbi deposited huge sums of money realised from the sale of diamonds and other precious stones /metals in different banks in Europe. My father is presently no more, and the movement of his family members (including me) is highly restricted. We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our immediate localities. Presently, the money realised from those sails amounting to US$25,500,000.00
(TWENTY-FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS), which my father realised,and was transfered to Netherlands, is safe in a security firm over there.Before you can get access to it you have to be given the password and the Personal indentification numbers (PIN No:) of the
consignment deposited.I am therefore soliciting your help to have this money collected by you and transfered into your account,as we would give you the neccesary documentations to facilitate your collection of the consignment personally in Amsterdam, before the
government gets wind of this arrangement.You know my father was a rebel leader in his life time before his death.
My reason for doing this is because it will be
difficult for the Angolan Government to trace my father's money to an individual's account,especially when such an individual bears no blood relationship with us ,I have decided to keep that money for my family's use. Presently the money is still in that Security Company in the Netherlands.
I am currently and temporarily living in Luanda with my family seeking for my refugee status,moreover the political climate in Angola at the moment is very tense,sensitive and unstable.With this password and informations that we will give you,together with the Power of Attorney,you will then proceed to the security firm,and these will facilitate your
collection of the consignment. You have to proceed personally to Netherlands where after fulfiling their requirements US$25,500,000.00 will be released to you in the two large trunk boxes that it was deposited in,after which we may likely ask you to come over with some money for us to run away from here at least for now into one of these European countries. You can have the fund transferred into any account that suits you after your personal collection of the consignment,until further instructions are given.

***PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.

Thank you very much for your time and understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.JONATHAN SAVIMBI