Re: Files transfer question

Hi David,

Thanks for your response.

My requirement is only for files transfer betwenn WinXP and "cygwin" not via another software. Before I made use of Samba to do the job. Currently I make use of Internet to help me, dispatching the file as attachment to an email from WinXP to myself and download it on Linux and vice versa. The max size of file allowed is 10MB. It is quite sufficient for me. But I am looking for some other alternatives, if possible.