Re: getting no mail since 24 hours

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 11:35:35AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>I'm getting no mail from sources.redhat.com since 24 hours now at this
>>address, I got everything this morning at my second subscribed address.
>>I cannot find any hint in my mailserver logs.  Is there a problem with
>>my nyckelpiga.de mailbox?
>

>Ahhm, I found the reason, I added xbl.selwerd.cx to my MAPS list and
>the sources mailserver seems to be listed there...

Yep, it is.  Apparently the ISP who provides IP connectivity for sourceware
somehow had something to do with some spammer or something.  That plus the
fact that they consider Red Hat to have spammed at one point means that
sources.redhat.com is on their list.

They were quite rude to my polite requests to be removed from their list,
too.  I certainly wouldn't recommend using that service.

cgf