Re: Name Missing

Hello:

Thank you for your immediate response.  I attempted to install the third
time and everything worked beautifully........therefore, I believe there
must have been an user error or maybe a system state that made it
impossible for Cygwin to install in an uninterrupted manner and therefore
it could not install.

Thank you again for your time.

Randy Newlin

Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> on 09/04/2002 10:04:38 AM