[BUG] rxvt, bash and <ctrl+left/right/up/down>

Hello all,

I use rxvt, bash and cygwin latest versions
rxvt 2.7.2-10
bash 2.05b-3
cygwin 1.3.12-4

When I press <ctrl+left> ("works" with right, up and down too), rxvt dies. "Left" can be either the left arrow key or the numpad with numlock disabled.

When I run a simple rxvt (sh) then run bash in it, I see the message "Signal 11" (SIGILL) when I press <ctrl+left>, bash dies, rxvt shows the sh prompt and the keyboard stops working (but rxvt still works, killing it kills sh, dragging the mouse still selects the text, ...)

If I use rxvt with sh, <ctrl+left> displays "c" (d, a and b respectively).
If I use bash in a console window, ctrl is ignored.
If I use bash in an Xterm, I get "C" (D, A and B).

So there is something with bash running inside an rxvt window

Jehan