Re: Re[2]: Problem with my spanish Keyboard.

--- Xabier Vázquez Gallardo <xabi.vazquez@eresmas.com> wrote:
> Hi there:
> 	Thanks for your "good" answer, and hope you'll solve your
> problems as well as you solve others.
>
> 	Thanks again.

When you ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer.  If you had
searched the mailing-list archives before you posted, you wouldn't
have needed to post in the first place.  I remember at least 3
different occasions where this has come up before, and we certainly
didn't need to hear it again.  When I need to solve my problems, I
will consult the archives first, then google.  If a "reasonable"
search on google and the archives produces no answer, then I'll ask.

You're most certainly welcome.

Nicholas