Re: Xerces Compilation Problem

Igor schrieb:

> This has come up a few times in the past.  Setting this via 'ulimit -m'
> would really help, IMO.  Is the reboot really needed for this (i.e., does
> the cygwin dll read this value only once on load, and if so, is there a
> way of making it read the value over)?  If the reboot can be avoided, I'll
> look into the ulimit solution.
>         Igor

AFAIK ulimit doesn't work, you can try to change the registry, terminate
all Cgywin processes and start a new shell then.  I tried today at
another box at first with 1GB, but failed, then I terminated some
programs and changed the heap setting to 512MB and after strating a new
shell it works then without reboot.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=