Re: Updating dll info in the User's Guide

Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshua@iocc.com> wrote around 20 Aug 2002
Pine.CYG.4.44.0208202127280.1336-100000@joshua.iocc.com">news:Pine.CYG.4.44.0208202127280.1336-100000@joshua.iocc.com about %s:

> Thanks for the update on dll-building. I almost missed this one...
> I was thinking "Why doesn't someone just update the documentation?"

BTW, in another vein, but also regarding the Cygwin UG there's a small
detail: there seems to be a stylesheet gone missing from the pages. The
markup on the pages reference CSS classes that aren't defined and
clearly are supposed to come from an external stylesheet that's declared
somewhere in each HTML page's headers? Does the document maintainer know
about this?

TIA,
  Soren A