Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.2-1

Peter Ring wrote:

What TERM setting should be used for native-mode rxvt on cygwin?
I don't know anything about rxvt, but you can try vt100, which works
with most software.  Seems like rxvt should be setting what it wants
to use.

BTW, I've really been looking forward to GNU emacs on cygwin, thanks!
Just trying to give something back to the free software community from
which I have obtained so much.

Joe Buehler