Re: mkpasswd -d doesn't return all users from NT domain

Perhaps the error message is just hiding. ;-)

If you don't require all users, try using mkpasswd -d -u <username>.  If
you want all 400, you'll need to dig further. ;-)  The thread I was thinking
of when I responded (which I just dug up for you) was:

   "mkpasswd (Win2K) cannot find the domain controller"

This may or may not prove useful for you.  But I looked it up for you on
the chance that something there may be of use.

Good luck,