Re: Retraction

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 16:56, Paul Derbyshire wrote:
<snip>

Chris,
    It appears that the flame fest is still festering.

I really hesitate to ask this, but can we set a deadline, effective from
your reply to this email (should you reply, and it being affirmative),
and any emails continuing the flame fest sent after that point result in
a ban on the individual sending the email (with appropriate headers
inspected for forging, of course).

This list is *so* much better when it stays vaguely on-topic. I'd really
hate to have to take a holiday, like Chuck, but I can't meaningfully
process the sheer volume of off-topic email that has occured recently.

Rob