Re: Mysterious gdb behavior.

> What astonishes me is that you seem to be completely unable to consider
> that it *could* be your own fault how an (otherwise unrelated) group
> of people is responding...

Funny you should mention that. Once this troll actually got my attention, I
thought to myself "this clown has *got* to have a history". Sure enough:

Paul Derbyshire FAQ (from 1996):

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=4vop05%24ru8%40bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca&o
e=UTF-8&output=gplain

Somebody complaining about him doing in alt.fan.kia-mennie what he's doing
here (from 1998):

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6915f8%24bkp%40saltmine.radix.net&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain

A funny story about him (from 1996):

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=DMFL5q.17t%40cunews.carleton.ca&oe=UTF-8&;
output=gplain

Here's his history of flames, attacks, and whines (1996-1998):

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=author:
ao950%40FreeNet.Carleton.CA

Here he is whining like a psycho about his college:

http://www.globalserve.net/~derbyshire/cli.html

You get the idea. Anyway, I promise I won't off-topic post (or feed the troll)
anymore, I just wanted people to know who they were dealing with. So many
people here have been strikingly polite to him, now you can see it's
pointless.

Oh yeah, and somebody created a newsgroup, alt.paul-derbyshire.fix-it-now,
which I think is pretty funny.

Kim Scarborough                                  http://www.unknown.nu/kim/
"A library makes me sick."
                                                        -Friedrich Nietzsche