Re: a way to read the current cpu load from the shell or via a cmdline utility in cygwin?

by Chris January at http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~ccj00/procps-010801.

> Perhaps you could share experiences/code?
procps is what I'm using to test the /proc implementation (i.e. if it works
with this - it works, anything else is an optional extra). However in the
future I'll also try to test against William LeFebvre's top as well. I have
a patch that makes the latter top report the correct values for CPU usage
which I will post to cygwin-patches.

Chris