Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-2 gcc2-2.95.3-8

Fixes in gcc2:

  -mno-cygwin works with c++ now?

  HOWEVER, I've fixed this problem by creating a separate g++-3
  directory in /usr/include.  If you have a symbolic link there or
  if you have modified files in that directory they will be wiped
  out.  Or, er, I actually don't know what will happen to the symbolic
  link.  It is probably a good idea to eliminate it before installing
  the package.

  (I'm taking bets now on when we'll see the first bug report as a
  result of this change.)

Fixes in gcc3:

  g77 included.

  libgcj included.  (does this mean gcj works?  Who knows...)

  c++ header issues solved?
  (This turned out to partially be a problem in the generic
   gcc 3.1 branch)

  syslimits.h now included.

  __fastcall works now?  (should be fixed by new version of binutils,
			  actually)

cgf