Scroll Problem

    Thanks for the help Randall but I was looking for the ported version
that is already available. I had cygwin beta 23 or something like that. It
did scrolling and everything from the get go. I downloaded those files but
for some reason I think if I tried to install them it will mess up my
windows. I'm not too sure where to begin there. Tried to follow those
instructions but seem kinda confusing. Isn't there an easier way to get
scrolling capability for the cygwin? If it was like the prior releases I
wouldn't be having this problem.. Ah well thanks..

                            Dantin