Re: /proc/uptime etc. - NtQuerySystemInformation() needs bigger structure

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 01:44:21PM +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:
> [...]

Sort of.  There are still some missing bits, if some older mail from
Danny on this subject is correct.  I thought I just saw someone talking
about implementing the functionality on the gcc trunk, too.  Don't know
what that's all about.

In any event, this was a red herring.  This wasn't the actual problem.
Compiling things with -malign-double seems to fix the problem.  I've
regenned my gcc 3.1 compiler so that this is the default.

Thanks to Danny Smith for setting me on the right track, here.

cgf