Re: Setup query

Chris,

Obviously you have not fully familiarized yourself with the Cygwin User's
guide nor the FAQ.  Please refer to:

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html
http://cygwin.com/faq/

You should also try running a search for "vim" in the mailing-list
archives at:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/

What you interpret as difficulty we interpret as functionality.  Reading
the documentation before you install is general practice.

Cheers,
Nicholas